Thursday, August 20, 2020

Maharashtrian Snack - "KANDE BHAJJI"

 Welcome Guys, I'm Amruta, How are you??, So guys I come with Maharashtrian snack recipe "KANDE-BHAJJI", My Grandpa's Most Favorite dish than me😊,  and its so easy and delicious and it's make enjoyable in rainy season.

Ingredients:

  • Besan 1/2  bowl
  • Rice flour 2 tbsp
  • finely lengthwise chopped onion 1 bowl
  • salt as per taste 
  • as needed little turmeric, little chilly powder, ajwain, water
  • pinch of soda (optional)
  • oil for frying bhaji's


Method:
  • First finely chopped onion and add into salt and mix very well and keep aside for 10 mins. because salt is leaves water in onion. and no need to more water.

  • Add 1/4th tsp turmeric, 2 tsp chilly powder, 1/2 tsp ajwain, salt as per taste, soda (optional)
  • Add 2 tsp Rice flour and Besan 

  • You can add sesame seeds.
  • Now while mixing, If you need some water you can add for binding.
  • Mix very well and need some water to add into mixture, The consistency is not too thin.

  • Heat oil  in kadhai .


  • Start putting bhajji's with hand directly in oil, keep flame on medium.
  • Fry till golden brown, and take out on tissue paper.


  • Fry some green chillies seperately and sprinkle salt on them and keep
  • Eat Hot kandabhajji along with chillies
  • Serve maharshtrian snack and enjoy with rain.


So Guys, This memorable dish for me, because of My grandpa's most favorite dish, and My grandpa just died 2 days ago, But His memories live with us, We always miss him😌. 

Please share, subscribe and comments drop on comment box.

My grandpa always said to us that " Be Happy, Be Healthy, Be Positive ",  So Guys I also tell you like him.

Be Happy, Be Healthy, Be Positive
Thank You,
😊


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you any questions or any daughts , So please let me know guys

Prince Theme Cake - Chocolate cake

https://youtube.com/shorts/O918MPskd0g?si=DWCCQyCwVgF732-i